The Convenient Care at Redwood Area Hospital brings medical specialists right to our facility to meet our patient’s and community’s specialized health care needs. We currently partner with 15 medical providers to bring a variety care to meet patient needs.
If surgery needs to take place out of town, the patient can come back home and complete follow-up checkups here. We understand that the patient’s ultimate goal is to get back home—and being in a familiar setting often speeds recovery. Our visiting specialists can refer you to the hospital’s swing bed program, rehabilitation and therapies, home care or other hospital services, to provide a cohesive care plan with as many local resources as possible.
To schedule at an appointment, call 507-637-4631. Our physicians do not require referrals, but some insurance companies do require prior authorization. We can help you through the process when you call for an appointment.
The calendar below shows when each physician will be in Redwood Falls to see patients or perform medical procedures. Visiting physicians seeing patients at ACMC may schedule procedures to be done at the hospital during their time in Redwood Falls. Some schedule changes may occur.
- Dr. Harrington (Orthopedist) every Tuesday at Redwood Area Hospital
- Dr. Janning (ENT) every other Friday each month at Redwood Area Hospital
- Dr. Johnston (Podiatrist) 2nd Monday of each month at ACMC – Redwood Falls
- Dr. Matson (Orthopedist) every other Monday at Redwood Area Hospital
- Dr. Mutnick (Allergist) every other Wednesday at Redwood Area Hospital
- Dr. Peterson (Podiatrist) 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at ACMC – Redwood Falls
- Dr. Opsahl (Nephrologist) travels to Redwood Falls from Park Nicollet usually one Friday every month.
- Dr. Pesola (ENT) three times a month on Thursdays at ACMC – Redwood Falls
- Dr. Ryan or Teri Larson (Oncology) Wednesdays at ACMC – Redwood Falls
- Dr. Ulrich (Gastroenterologist) the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Tuesday of each month at ACMC – Redwood Falls
- Cardiologist first and third Tuesday of every month at Redwood Area Hospital