CAULIFLOWER CHICKEN FRIED RICE
- 1 Head Raw Cauliflower (5-6” dia)
- 1 lb. Raw Ground Chicken
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 cloves Raw Garlic
- 1 tsp. Raw, Ginger Root (grated)
- 7 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 c. Peas and Carrots (frozen)
- 1/4 c. Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- To Make Cauliflower Rice: Cut the cauliflower into chunks. Working in batches, pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until coarse in texture, like rice. This recipe uses about 5 cups of cauliflower rice. If you have any leftover, save it for another use. Place cauliflower in a glass bowl with 1/4 c. water and microwave for 5 min., stir and microwave for another 5 min.. Your riced cauliflower is now ready to use.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp. sesame oil. Add beaten eggs and quickly scramble. Transfer eggs to a plate and set aside. Heat 2 tsp. sesame oil, add chicken, garlic, ginger, peas & carrots. Stir-fry until vegetables are tender, about 5 min. As the vegetables & chicken mixture is cooking, whisk the soy sauce & sesame oil together in a small bowl. Add the cauliflower & stir the sauce, chicken, and cauliflower mixture. Cook an additional minute or two. Stir the cooked eggs back into the mixture. Serve with hot sauce and additional soy sauce if desired.