- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/4 c. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder (Optional)
- Crack the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks.
- Put all the whites into a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer for 2 mins.
- Add the Cream of Tartar and whisk again until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, add the yolks and the cream cheese and garlic powder (optional), mixing on high until well combined. Gently fold this mixture into the egg whites carefully, as to not break down the egg whites too much.
- Spoon out the final mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. They do fluff up a bit in the oven, so leave enough space to breathe.
- Put in the oven at 375F for 15-20 mins until slightly golden brown on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Store at room temp for 3 days or freeze.
- Different spices can be added for different flavors, such as chives, rosemary, thyme and basil.
- Great served with a Turkey burger spiced with sage, chives and garlic. You can even sprinkle a little cheese on top!