Festive Spiced Chocolate Squares
- 1 tbsp. pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds) chopped
- 1 tbsp. dried cranberries chopped
- 1 tbsp. desiccated coconut (unsweetened flaked)
- 1 tbsp. pistachios chopped
- 7 oz. 70% dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Chop the pepitas, pistachios and cranberries to be ready to add to the chocolate before it sets.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate using your preferred method.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg and honey to the chocolate and mix well.
- Pour evenly into lined pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate with chopped pepitas, pistachios, cranberries and coconut. You may like to lightly press the toppings slightly into the chocolate at this stage.
- Put in fridge to set for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 10 squares.