Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms
- 20 button mushrooms
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. soft butter
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine minced garlic, finely chopped parsley, pepper, cheese and butter.
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp cloth to wipe clean. Remove the stems. Do this carefully so you don’t break the mushrooms.
- Season each mushroom with salt and black pepper and fill with the prepared garlic stuffing. Depending on the size of the mushrooms you might need more or less of the stuffing.
- Place them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or cold!