How Can We Get Better, Together?
LiveWell is a community wide partnership launched in Redwood County in 2017. The partnership consists of multiple community members and agencies County-wide with a goal of building healthier communities. LiveWell is working to facilitate a process to help communities prioritize health issues and disparities, identify resources, and take action.
LiveWell invites you to get involved by taking part in a community wide Quality of Life Survey. Information from this survey will be used to develop our Community Health Improvement Plan for Redwood County. Everyone’s input is vital to this process so that we can develop a plan customized to the needs of our community.
Surveys are available at the LiveWell website: http://www.swmhhs.com/public-health/planning-and-assessment-2/livewell/
Paper surveys are also available at the following locations:
- Carris Health (ACMC Redwood Clinic)
- Choices Behavioral Health
- Lower Sioux Community Health
- Redwood Area Hospital
- Sanford Health Clinic, Walnut Grove
- Southwest Health and Human Service, Redwood Falls Office
- Lamberton Library
- Morgan Library
- Redwood Falls Library
- Wabasso Library
The survey will close August 31, 2018. Results will be share with the community at a future time.
Join in the LiveWell movement today and help support our vision of enhancing the health and well-being for those that live, work, learn, and play in Redwood County. Improving health in our community is a shared responsibility.
For more information contact:
KARA THUL, Lower Sioux Indian Community
(507) 697-8942, firstname.lastname@example.org
MAYDRA MAAS, Citizen at Large
(507) 747-2519, email@example.com
MARIE MEYERS, Southwest Health and Human Services
(507) 637-6082, firstname.lastname@example.org
MICHELLE SALFER, Southwest Health and Human Services
(507) 637-6084, email@example.com
STACEY HEILING, Redwood Area Hospital
(507) 637-4559, firstname.lastname@example.org