- 2 cups kale
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups brussel sprouts, roughly chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 cup carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1-2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (or juice of 2 lemons)
- 1 Tbsp. ginger paste
- 3 tsp. Dijon or spicy mustard
- 2 tsp. honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Using a food processor, process all the veggies (except parsley) until finely chopped and mix together in a large bowl. This may take a few batches.
- Add almonds to the food processor and pulse, until roughly chopped, and mix in with the salad along with the sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over top of the salad OR place in a jar and use as needed.
WW Points+: 5 Smart Points: 6