Roasted Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes With Pecans
- 1 1/2 lb. sweet potatoes peeled and sliced in ½ inch slices
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup (1 ½ for baking, 1 ½ for garnish)
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly grease the foil-lined baking sheet with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine sweet potatoes, 1 tbsp. olive oil, maple syrup, and cinnamon, and toss to mix.
- Place sweet potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 min. turning once half-way through baking, until softened.
- In a square baking dish arrange sweet potatoes according style . Drizzle with remaining maple syrup and sprinkle with pecans; return to oven to toast pecans and serve.