- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 3 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 scallions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. black sesame seeds
- Dressing: Combine all ingredients in bowl and whisk to combine.
- Slaw: Add the 2 cabbages, carrots, scallions and sesame seeds to the bowl of dressing and toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or over night to allow the flavors to meld.
Make ahead: Dressing may be be made ahead of time and stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator. Whisk before using. Storage: Salad may be stored up to 3 days.