Skinny Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 c PB Fit powder
- 2 Tbsp Stevia
- 1 c Water
- 1 c Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
- Line a mini cupcake pan with liners.
- Add chips to microwave safe bowl and microwave in 15 second intervals until fully melted. Gently stir in almond milk until you have a creamy ganache consistency. Divide into two halves- one for base, one for top.
- Distribute half of the chocolate evenly among liners and freeze for a few minutes to help solidify chocolate.
- Combine PB Powder, Stevia and water until you have a creamy texture. This will be thinner than normal peanut butter. Pour mixture evenly between liners to create PB layer.
- Return to freezer.
- Distribute the other half of chocolate between liners for the top layer. You may have to reheat so that this is smooth to work with.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.