- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 3-4 chicken breasts)
- 1 t. garlic paste
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 t. oregano
- 1/2 t. basil
- 2 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 oz dried sun dried tomatoes, reconstituted in hot water
- 1 14.5 oz. can of no added salt diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 c. grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
- Lay chicken flat in bottom of large baking dish sprayed with olive oil nonstick spray. Season with spice blend, then spread garlic evenly over the chicken. Place spinach, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes and canned tomatoes on top of chicken. Finish by topping with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45-50 min total with the first 20 minutes uncovered and the remaining 25-30 minutes loosely covered with foil. Chicken should reach an internal temp of 165 degrees F.
- Serve with your choice of sides and enjoy!
You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in refrigerator or in freezer for up to a month.